Community Policing Report, 10th September 2013
Since the 1st of August 2013 there have been 10 recorded crimes. Of these, 2 relate to minor road traffic offences.
Five detected crimes are:
- Breach of the peace x2
- Misuse of Drugs Act (Produce controlled drug)
- Misuse of drugs Act (Possession of controlled drug)
- Resist/Obstruct Police officer
Three crimes remain undetected:
- Theft by Shoplifting (Scotmid Store); Positive line of enquiry identified.
- Vandalism x2 (One to a vehicle parked in The Charrier, the other to a house in Holly Grove)
None of the above incidents are linked and enquiries are continuing in relation to the undetected crimes which will hopefully lead to a successful outcome.
PACT* Priorities for September and October 2013:
Our PACT priority for this period relates to Anti Social Behaviour in Alva. At this time there has been no information received by police about this issue in Menstrie. If you do have any problems with this issue then please contact David and myself so we can address it and act promptly to alleviate the problem further.
Over the past couple of months there have been reported sightings of a naked male rambler walking on the Ochil Hills and in particular on Dumyat. At this point his identity remains unknown and we are keen to trace this male. If any resident has any knowledge or happens to encounter this male then please telephone police on the new national non emergency number 101.
* Police and Communities Together - ed.