Community Policing Report, 12th November 2013
Crime reports since 8th October 2013
A total of 6 crimes were reported.
Of these, three have been detected which relate to statutory breach of peace and breach of bail conditions.
Three crimes remain undetected:
- A telecommunications offence.
- The enquiry for this is ongoing and is likely to be detected.
- Theft of garden ornaments at Main Street East, Menstrie.
- The enquiry for this is complete and no suspect was identified.
- A domestic incident for which there was insufficient evidence to charge the suspect.
There was one traffic offence in relation to a hit and run road accident.
PACT* Priorities for November and December 2013:
Our PACT priority has again changed. Our new priority is to reduce availability of alcohol to youths by targetting shops and individuals who currently sell to or obtain alcohol for youths. Reduce impact on community of youth anti-social behaviour by ensuring a high visibility presence in affected areas to reduce alcohol consumption.
† Police and Communities Together - ed.