Community Policing Report, 10th March 2015
I am Police Constable Lauren Macpherson, one of four Community Policing officers for the Alva - Tillicoultry ward stationed at Alloa Police Office. You can contact me by calling 101 or by email through the Community Sergeant firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 01/02/2015 there have been 3 undetected crimes and 3 detected crimes for the Menstrie area.
Assault - 1 reported domestic incident
On the 22/02/2015 a female was reported for a domestic assault, no injury.
2 males reported for speeding within the 30 mph zone.
We have 3 undetected crime relating to vandalism in the Menstrie area:
- On 05/02/2015 at Abercrombie Place, tyre damaged on motor car by a sharply pointed implement or similar.
- On 07/02/2015 at Alder Crescent, car was scratched by a sharply pointed implement or similar.
- On 10/02/2015 at Broompark West, car windscreen smashed by ceramic plant pot.
Enquiries continue into all of the above and if anyone has any information with regards to same please call 101.
Other incidents of note
Four missing persons:
- 75yr old male dementia sufferer traced safe and well having been taken to FVRH. (4hrs)
- 13yr old male, traced safe and well at local Stirling Peak Centre. (3hrs)
- 14yr old female traced safe and well at friends address. (2hrs)
- 15yr old male traced safe and well at friends house. (2hrs)
13 calls allocated to Sauchie.
Youth disorder in main street, throwing eggs.
Some other minor incidents.
Any other community issues
The upgrading of the main street has resulted in the raised beds being taken
away. This has allowed better parking and no calls have been received regarding
parking issues within main street.
Police have observed that the local young people are easier to be observed and approach.
Community Warden team are now located at Kilncraigs offices where they start their shifts. The library is still available for any local consultations or meetings if required.